The following analyses list is indicative, we would be delighted to discuss any alternative requirements you may have.
OSPAR ISO 9377-2 oil in water reference method
- Calibration, validation and correlation of equipment and data.
- Produced water regulatory analysis by GC/FID.
Total hydrocarbon (THC) analysis
- Total hydrocarbon concentration with aromatic and aliphatic split by FTIR.
- Validation checks run onshore for non-produced water samples such as
- Oil analysers calibrated and set up for hydrocarbons on drill cuttings.
Well completion and clean-up
- Waters, sludge, muds and cuttings analysis onshore for oil content
Combined suites analysis
- Bi-annual Produced Water
- SLOPS samples
- Effluent discharge
Other analysis parameters
- THC identification qualitative and %carbon composition both by GC/MS
- BTEX and VOC suite of 52 compounds, inclusive of BTEX
- PAH standard suite of 16 PAH compounds by GC/MS/MS
- Naphthalene, Phenanthrene, Dibenzothiophene compounds by GC/MS
- Unknown identification of organic compounds
- PCB suite of 12 compounds
- Phenol in water
- Total acid number
- Amine value
- Moisture content by Karl Fisher